This section is considered to be one of our typical departments as it is the frontage of the hospital wherein cases are diagnosed and preliminary investigations and necessary procedures are to be done.
In this section, physicians of deferent specialties receive emergency cases all day and night, depending on investigational medical equipment to accomplish their tasks duly such as laboratory Equip.- ray,CT-SCAN,Ultra Sound, Endoscopies, Cardiac and Vascular device, ECG and other modern medical devices ,adding to that the readiness of operation theaters,l.C.U,and admission rooms to receive those emergency's patients. The matter that makes this department distinguished and successful is the availability of ambulance that equipped with all necessary items of first aids and the separation of male and female beds due to our customs.
This section is directed by the consultant of this dept. and carries out the following services:
- " Plastic Surgery
- " Reformation of congenital deformity.
- " Excision of facial & dermal malignant tumors.
- " Deformity of burns and treatment thereof. "Conducting operations for the nerves and the ligaments of the hand. " Nose re"correction.
- "Treating mandible fractures and oral tumors.
- " Removal of the hair that lies in chest, abdomen, face, eyelid and buttocks.
- " Excision of small and large moles and fibrosis. " Treating psoriasis and leprosy.
- " Treating the freckles.
- " Removal additional hair electrically.
• Treating the falling of the hair phenomenon. " Treating the alopecia.
- " Special care of epidermis and treating the youth pimples.
• Excision of warts and all kinds of piles.
- " Treating the patients suffering from incurable dermal diseases and admitting them for follow up.
- "Treating all kinds of dermal infections (dermatitis).
- "Treating the disorder of the skin - atrophy or hypertrophy.
• Treating all kinds of lichen.
• Treating the etching.
• Tooth Implantation.